- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or butter)
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (or regular sugar if not available)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Combine the banana, egg, coconut oil, flax meal, maple syrup, and coconut sugar (or regular sugar) in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cinnamon, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add the oats and butterscotch chips and stir until incorporated.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, cool, and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||150 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||24g (2g dietary fiber, 11g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.