- 1 (13-ounce) box whole grain rotini pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain, then rinse under cold water.
- Mix all ingredients together. (If not serving immediately, add basil just before serving to prevent wilting).
- This stores well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||170 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||24g (3g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.