- 6 beets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice beets and lay on a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt. Allow them to “sweat” for about 30 minutes.
- Dab water off the beets with paper towels.
- Toss the beets in a bowl with olive oil and garlic powder.
- Lay in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Baked at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crisp.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (40 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||8g (2g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.