- 2 cups quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (gluten-free if needed)
- ½ cup wheat germ (omit for gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix oats, wheat germ, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan. Add brown sugar and vanilla and bring to a boil.
- Pour sugar sauce over oats and mix until well combined.
- Pour onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
*Store leftovers in an airtight container.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||38g (5g dietary fiber, 15g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.