- 1 pound medium shrimp, deshelled, but with tails left on
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup panko
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray, then set aside.
- Grab three medium bowls.
- In one bowl, place the flour, in another bowl, place the eggs, and in the third, combine the shredded coconut, panko, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge the shrimp in the flour, lightly dip in the egg, then toss in the coconut mixture until well coated.
- Lay on the prepared baking sheet, then coat the top of the shrimp with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place in the oven, then bake for 15 minutes, or until the shrimp are light pink.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||60 (20 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||6g (0g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.