Connect your iFit module to your iFit-compatible equipment.
Before you can use iFit on your machine, you’ll need to set up your module. Below, I’ll walk you through each step!
Set Up Your Module
- Log in to your iFit account from either your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Once you’re logged in, go to iFit.com/WiFi.
- Click New Module Setup.
- Make sure your machine is plugged in, then insert your module into the slot on your console labeled iFit. Once the LED light on your module is solid amber, click Next.
- Switch from your home Wi-Fi network to the Wi-Fi network IFIT_SETUP (on either your phone, tablet, or computer). And make sure you’re not connected to any ethernet cables.
- On the next screen, use the Basic Setup to select your home Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your home Wi-Fi network password, then click Next.
- Switch back to your home Wi-Fi network, then click Next.
- Wait about 5 minutes. Once everything is connected, a success message will appear and the light on your module will turn solid green.
- You’re now ready to use iFit on your machine!
To start a workout, press the iFit button on your machine console. If you haven’t scheduled a workout, your machine will automatically download the Workout of the Day. To learn more about scheduling workouts, check out this article.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below! We’d be happy to answer them for you.
Good luck and stay fit!
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.