- 6 large eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, diced
- Smoked paprika (optional)
- Place the eggs in a pot filled with cold water. Bring to a boil. Turn off the heat as soon as the water begins to boil. Cover for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, then run the eggs under cold water.
- When the eggs have fully cooled, peel off the egg shells.
- Cut in half, lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks and place them in a medium-sized bowl. Add in the avocado, lime juice, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mash together until incorporated.
- Fill each egg white with the avocado mixture. If you want to be fancy, fill a piping bag with the avocado mixture and pipe into the egg whites.
- Top with green onions and sprinkle with smoked paprika (optional)
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||120 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||4g (2g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.