- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large apple
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup pepitas
- Place vegetable broth and quinoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, place a lid over the saucepan and cook until broth is absorbed—about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, syrup, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle sauce over the quinoa.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and allow the steam to soften the apple. Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||210 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||20g (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.