- 1 egg
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- Grease muffin tin (with 12 cups). Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce, almond milk, and oats.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add to the oat mixture and stir until just barely combined.
- Gently mix in the pecans and cranberries and divide amongst the muffin tin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes. (These muffins freeze great!)
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||160 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||22g (3g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.