Learn how to add multiple users to your account.
Did you know that you can add up to three additional users to your account? (Yes, THREE!) And it doesn’t cost a cent. When you add friends or family members, they’ll have access to all the same features you do.
To add a secondary user, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Log in to your iFit account online.
- On the upper right-hand corner, hover over your name, then click Settings.
- Click “Secondary Users” (it’s second to last in the black bar).
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to invite, click Invite, then confirm Yes. (If you’d like to invite another person, just repeat this step!)
- Each invited user just needs to follow the instructions in their email, and they’ll be good to go! If you have questions, please leave them in the comments for us! We’d be more than happy to help.
Social Media Manager
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.