- ½ pound mild country (or Italian) sausage
- 3 ounces cauliflower
- 3 medium-sized bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium-sized skillet, brown the sausage. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until the texture is like rice. Mix with the sausage.
- Cut the bell peppers in half, then remove the seeds and membranes.
- Fill each pepper with the sausage mixture. Place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the peppers are tender. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||9g (3g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.