- 1 large peach, peeled and diced
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons quick oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 teaspoons brown or coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Place peaches in the bottom of a small, microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle with vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the oats, sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, and coconut oil. Spread evenly on top of the peaches.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes until the peaches are warm and bubbling. Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||230 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||34g (4g dietary fiber, 23g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.