Don’t ruin your diet at your next summer BBQ, de nos amis Whole Foods
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 2/3 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 3/4 tasse d'amandes effilées, grillé
- 1 (15-once) can white beans (sur 1 1/2 cups), rinsed, drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup cooked short-grain brown rice
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 1/2 tablespoons drained capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cuillère à café de sel fin de mer
- 1/4 cuillère à café de poivre noir fraîchement moulu
Heat a small skillet over medium heat until hot. Ajouter l'oignon et le céleri. Cuisiner, en remuant fréquemment, until vegetables begin to brown and stick to the bottom of the skillet, sur 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and vegetable broth; cook, scraping the bottom of the pan, until liquid has evaporated and onion is golden. Transfer to a large bowl.
Préchauffer le four à 400 ° F. Pulse almonds in a food processor until coarsely ground. Add to the bowl with onion mixture. Add remaining ingredients. Use your hands to mix and press the ingredients until they hold together. With damp hands, form into patties* about 4 1/2 inches in diameter and 3/4-inch thick. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Cuire 15 minutes, then flip burgers and continue to bake until lightly browned on other side, sur 15 minutes de plus.
*Forming neat veggie burgers:
Dampen the inside of a 1/2-cup measuring cup and pack it with the burger mixture, pressing down firmly. Turn the cup over and shake it gently to release the mixture into the palm of your hand, then press down with your other hand until the patty is about 3/4-inch thick.
Freezing veggie burgers:
Cool cooked burgers and wrap individually in plastic wrap and then foil, or place them in individual resealable plastic bags, and freeze up to 6 mois. To reheat, unwrap the burgers, place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake at 300°F until heated through, 20 à 25 minutes.
Par portion: 270 calories (90 à partir de matières grasses), 10g lipides, 0.5g de graisses saturées, 0mg de cholestérol, 360mg de sodium, 35g de glucides (9g de fibres alimentaires, 3g de sucre), 11g de protéines