If you’re a quinoa lover than you must try it in your meatloaf, dai nostri amici a Whole Foods
- 1 cipolla, squartato
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 large carrot, squartato
- 1 celery stalk, squartato
- 2 1/2 tazze spinaci
- 1 uovo, lightly beaten, oppure 1 tablespoon chia seeds soaked in 1/4 cup water for 15 minuti
- 1 1/2 pound lean ground meat (turkey or chicken)
- 1 1/4 tazza di quinoa, cooked then cooled
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cucchiaino di pepe nero macinato
- 1/4 cup ketchup or barbecue sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place onion and garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large skillet. Add carrot and celery to the food processor, and pulse until chopped. Add spinach and pulse a few times more. Add to the skillet. Place the skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring until vegetables release liquid. Continue cooking until liquid evaporates and vegetables begin to brown, circa 8 minuti; add water a tablespoon at a time, if necessary, to keep vegetables from sticking. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add egg, ground meat, quinoa, soy sauce and black pepper to the bowl, and mix gently with your hands. Scrape mixture onto the baking sheet and form into a loaf approximately 4 inches wide and 10 inches long; wet your hands if the mixture is very sticky. Spread top of loaf with ketchup or barbecue sauce. Bake until cooked through and browned, circa 40 minuti. Cool 5 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 170 calorie (30 dal grasso), 3.5g di grassi totali, 0.5g di grassi saturi, 80mg di colesterolo, 360mg di sodio, 13g di carboidrati (2g fibre alimentari, 3g di zucchero), 21proteine g