- 1 medium pear
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain instant oatmeal
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 dash salt
- Peal, half, and core pear. Dice into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in microwave-proof bowl and sprinkle with Splenda and cinnamon.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put yogurt, oatmeal, egg whites, and salt in blender.
- Add pears. Blend until smooth.
- Use in same way as pancake batter, cooking over medium heat on a nonstick griddle.
- Makes 3 medium-sized pancakes.