Delicious turkey tacos make a family-friendly substitution for traditional beef tacos.
- 16 ounces ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded or chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Cook the ground turkey in a skillet.
- Add taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer while preparing the other ingredients.
- Let each person make up their own tacos at the table with tortillas, turkey, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and hot sauce, if desired.