Delicious turkey tacos make a family friendly substitution for traditional beef tacos.
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 16 oz cooked ground turkey
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded or chopped lettuce
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- Fry the turkey.
- Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer while preparing other ingredients. Chop tomatoes.
- Let each person make up their own tacos at the table with turkey, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato and hot sauce if desired.