Polpette di tonno
- 1 uovo grande
- 1/4 cucchiaino di aglio in polvere
- 1/4 tsp lite salt
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 can light tuna fish
- Spray skillet with cooking spray like Pam and heat on medium.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Spoon mixture onto heated skillet. Divide the mixture to make six patties or a size that makes it easy to flip them over with a spatula without breaking.
- Cook patties until both sides are a light brown, firm and there is no egg flowing out of patty.
Avete qualcosa da aggiungere?