Enjoy your refreshing summer salad from our friends at Whole Foods
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, leaves washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, leaves washed and torn into bit-size pieces
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
Put all dressing ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and puree until smooth. Add a little water if needed to thin to a pourable consistency.
Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, toss to coat well and serve immediately.
PER SERVING:120 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar), 4g protein