Switch up your caprese salad from our friends at Whole Foods
- 1/2 cantaloupe, honeydew or Galia melon, cut into wedges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package Whole Foods Market Fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, sliced if large
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon 365 Everyday Value® Extra Virgin Spanish Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Layer melon and mozzarella slices on a platter and tuck basil in between slices. Sprinkle with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Transfer rice and beans to bowls and serve.
Per Serving: 180 calories (110 from fat), 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 5g sugar), 9g protein