Gluten Free: A light salad that’s perfect with pasta or rice.
- 5 leaves mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 bunch spinach
- If using frozen peas, put in boiling water to defrost.
- Drain the peas and put in pan. Cover with spinach leaves place a lid on for a few minutes.
- Peel and stone the avocado and then cut into chunks.
- In a serving bowl, add the spinach leaves, followed by the warm peas and avocado.
- Garnish with mint sprigs (tuck into the salad to flavor the spinach).
- Drizzle olive oil over (you can also add a bit of white wine vinegar).
- Serve and enjoy!