A super easy spicy chili with lean turkey.
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 8 oz black beans
- Brown the turkey in a large pot. Add salt and pepper while cooking. Drain fat when finished and return to pot.
- Add salsa and hot sauce. Stir and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, followed by tomato sauce.
- Add tomato paste.
- Let simmer for about ten minutes.
- Add black beans.
- Add cilantro in the last few minutes of cooking.