A super easy spicy chili with lean turkey.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (8-ounce) can black beans
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Brown the turkey in a large pot. Add salt and pepper while cooking. Drain fat when finished and return to pot.
- Add salsa and hot sauce. Stir and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, followed by tomato past.
- Let simmer for about ten minutes.
- Add black beans.
- Add cilantro in the last few minutes of cooking.