- 13 ounces whole wheat rotini pasta
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1¼ cups part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chopped or sliced grape tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Prepare the rotini according to package directions.
- While cooking, steam the broccoli.
- After draining the pasta, immediately stir in the ricotta so it melts over the pasta. Stir in the broccoli and tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, red pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Despite the simple ingredients, these nutrient-packed foods provide whole grains, fiber, and calcium!