Pasta With Ricotta, Broccoli, And Tomatoes
- 13 oz whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 1/4 cups part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chopped or sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 4 tbsps parmesan cheese
- Prepare whole-wheat pasta noodles per package directions.
- While cooking, steam the broccoli and slice the grape tomatoes into halves and set both aside.
- After draining the pasta, immediately stir in the ricotta so it melts over the pasta. Stir in the broccoli and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and red pepper flakes for zip!
- Note: despite the simple ingredients list, these nutrient-packed foods provide whole grains, fiber and calcium.
Have something to add?