Enjoy this delicious tofu salad with a splash of mango from our friends at Whole Foods
- 2 small mangoes or 1 large mango, diced and divided
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
In a blender, combine 3/4 cup of the diced mango, miso, lime juice and cayenne. Blend until smooth, adding water a tablespoon at a time until you have a pourable dressing.
In a large bowl, toss the remaining mango, carrots, bell pepper, tofu and cilantro. Drizzle with the dressing and toss again. Sprinkle with almonds.
Per Serving: 260 calories (90 from fat), 10g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g dietary fiber, 21g sugar), 13g protein