The perfect way to start your day from our friends at Whole Foods
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 2 pounds paiche fillet, in one piece
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 1/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Preheat the oven to 375°F. On a large baking sheet, toss potatoes, oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Roast until potatoes just start to become tender, about 25 minutes.
Sprinkle paiche with lime juice, chile powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Push potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and brush the other side generously with more coconut oil. Place paiche on the sheet and continue to roast until fish is opaque in the center and potatoes are very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle fish and potatoes with zest, cilantro and mint, and serve.
PER SERVING: 330 calories (45 from fat), 5g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 90mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g dietary fiber, 10g sugar), 37g protein