Ad delicious and healthy snack from our friends at Whole Foods
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 bunches green or red curly kale
- 1 tazza di latte di soia non zuccherato, almondmilk or ricemilk, or water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 spicchi d'aglio
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion or leek
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Soak cashews in enough water to cover for a couple of hours or overnight. Scolate.
Preheat oven to 275°F. Wash, stem and thoroughly dry kale, tearing it into large pieces. Mettere da parte.
In a blender, purée soaked cashews, soymilk, nutritional yeast, aglio, onion, basilico, sage and salt. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, lightly coat kale leaves with cashew sauce and spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheets. Cuocere 40 a 45 minutes or until crisp, gently turning over about halfway through cooking. You can also use a dehydrator to dry the chips. Remove from baking sheets and repeat with any remaining kale leaves and cashew sauce. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Per porzione: 160 calorie (80 dal grasso), 9g di grassi totali, 1.5g di grassi saturi, 0mg di colesterolo, 130mg di sodio, 16g di carboidrati (4g fibre alimentari, 1g di zucchero), 9proteine g