Ad delicious and healthy snack from our friends at Whole Foods
- 1 Tasse rohe Cashewnüsse
- 2 bunches green or red curly kale
- 1 Tasse ungesüßte Sojamilch, almondmilk or ricemilk, or water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 Knoblauchzehen
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion or leek
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage leaves
- 1/4 Teelöffel feines Meersalz
Soak cashews in enough water to cover for a couple of hours or overnight. Ablassen.
Preheat oven to 275°F. Wash, stem and thoroughly dry kale, tearing it into large pieces. Beiseite.
In einem Mixer, purée soaked cashews, soymilk, nutritional yeast, Knoblauch, Zwiebel, Basilikum, sage and salt. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, lightly coat kale leaves with cashew sauce and spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheets. Backen 40 zu 45 minutes or until crisp, gently turning over about halfway through cooking. You can also use a dehydrator to dry the chips. Remove from baking sheets and repeat with any remaining kale leaves and cashew sauce. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Pro Portion: 160 Kalorien (80 aus Fett), 9g Fett insgesamt, 1.5g gesättigte Fettsäuren, 0mg Cholesterin, 130mg Natrium, 16g Kohlenhydrate (4g Ballaststoffe, 1g Zucker), 9g Eiweiß