Do not miss out on this delicious holiday Seafood stew from our friends at Whole Foods
- 2 cucchiai di olio d'oliva, plus more for brushing
- 4 spicchi d'aglio, tritato finemente
- 1/2 cucchiaino di peperoncino
- 1 large yellow onion, tritato finemente
- 1 bulb fennel, assettato, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 peperone verde, torsolo, semi e tritati
- 1 (28-oncia) can diced tomatoes, with their liquid
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 demi-baguette, cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 pound thick skinless white fish fillets, such as cod, tagliato (1-pollice) pezzi
- 1 (8-oncia) tub lump crab meat
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound mussels or clams, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, qb
Preriscaldare il forno a 400 ° F.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, onions, fennel and bell peppers and cook until softened and onions and fennel are translucent. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, broth, wine, tomato paste, oregano and thyme and bring soup to a boil. Ridurre il fuoco a medio-basso, cover and simmer for 25 minuti.
Nel frattempo, brush baguette slices all over with oil then arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Cuocere, flipping halfway through, until toasted and golden, 8 a 10 minuti; set crostini aside.
Stir fish and crab into pot with broth mixture and simmer for 5 minuti. Add shrimp and mussels, cover and simmer until shrimp are just cooked through and mussels have opened, circa 5 minuti in più. (Discard any unopened mussels.)
Stir in basil, salt and pepper then ladle into bowls and serve with crostini on the side.
Per porzione: 360 calorie (80 dal grasso), 9g di grassi totali, 1.5g di grassi saturi, 155mg di colesterolo, 940mg di sodio, 23g di carboidrati (3g fibre alimentari, 4g di zucchero), 37proteine g