Do not miss out on this delicious holiday Seafood stew from our friends at Whole Foods
- 2 EL Olivenöl, plus more for brushing
- 4 Knoblauchzehen, fein gehackt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 large yellow onion, fein gehackt
- 1 bulb fennel, getrimmt, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, entkernt, ausgesät und gehackt
- 1 (28-Unze) can diced tomatoes, with their liquid
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 demi-baguette, cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 pound thick skinless white fish fillets, such as cod, einschneiden (1-inch) Stücke
- 1 (8-Unze) tub lump crab meat
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound mussels or clams, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, zu schmecken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Knoblauch hinzufügen, red pepper flakes, onions, fennel and bell peppers and cook until softened and onions and fennel are translucent. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, broth, wine, tomato paste, oregano and thyme and bring soup to a boil. Hitze reduzieren, um mittel-niedrig, cover and simmer for 25 Minuten.
Mittlerweile, brush baguette slices all over with oil then arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until toasted and golden, 8 zu 10 Minuten; set crostini aside.
Stir fish and crab into pot with broth mixture and simmer for 5 Minuten. Add shrimp and mussels, cover and simmer until shrimp are just cooked through and mussels have opened, über 5 Minuten mehr. (Discard any unopened mussels.)
Stir in basil, salt and pepper then ladle into bowls and serve with crostini on the side.
Pro Portion: 360 Kalorien (80 aus Fett), 9g Fett insgesamt, 1.5g gesättigte Fettsäuren, 155mg Cholesterin, 940mg Natrium, 23g Kohlenhydrate (3g Ballaststoffe, 4g Zucker), 37g Eiweiß