Health Nutty Granola
- 1/3 second canola cooking spray
- 3 cups dry old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup, slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup halves pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate. Store in airtight container for 2 weeks.
- Note: based on a recipe from Ellie Krieger’s The Food you Crave.
Have something to add?