An easy pasta salad that everyone will love!
- 1½ cups penne rigate
- 1 broccoli stalk, florets only
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons basil leaves
- Boil the pasta until cooked. Drain, rinse well, and set aside.
- Steam broccoli for three minutes. Remove, then plunge into cold water.
- Place veggies and cooled pasta together in a mixing bowl. Mix in oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Chill well before serving.