- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 large eggs
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large, white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Coat a 9×13″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook onion in olive oil until caramelized. Set aside.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add cottage cheese, Swiss, cheddar, mushrooms, spinach, and cooked onions. Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- This can be refrigerated and reheated, and it still tastes delicious!