Yummy broccoli and chicken in a tangy sauce.
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Mix the chicken broth and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet until hot. Add broccoli and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until slightly tender. Remove from skillet. Cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet. Cook and stir until cooked through.
- Stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in mustard until well blended. Return broccoli and garlic to skillet.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.