Yummy broccoli and chicken in a tangy sauce.
- 6 tsps or 1 packet dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups flowerets broccoli
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet. Cook and stir until cooked through.
- Stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in mustard until well blended. Return broccoli to skillet.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.