Creamy Pesto Philly Pollo
- 4 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/8 cup pesto sauce
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 tazza di brodo di pollo, low sodium
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken. Cucinare 6 a 8 minutes on each side or until done (170 °F (75 °C)). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add cream cheese spread to skillet. Cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until melted, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in broth and pesto (2 cucchiai). Cook and stir 2 a 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened and well blended. Pour over chicken.
Avete qualcosa da aggiungere?