- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons light cream cheese
- ⅓ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 cup pesto sauce
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until done.
- Transfer to plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add cream cheese to skillet. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it melts.
- Whisk in broth and pesto. Continue to cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is thick and well blended. Pour over chicken.