Chicken Pasta Stir Fry
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
- 2 tbsps sour cream
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/2 small chicken breast
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 oz mixed vegetables
- Put pasta and vegetables in a pot with water to boil. Add salt to taste.
- Chop and mince garlic.
- Season chicken breast with salt and rub garlic onto chicken.
- Add lemon juice and cook on a skillet until golden on both sides.
- Add soy sauce and sour cream.
- Finally add pasta and vegetables and mix all together.
Have something to add?