15 ways to improve your health and nutrition
From the following list, choose 5 areas that you struggle with the most. Focus on those 5 to start with so you don’t overwhelm yourself, and don’t do all 15 at once. Since good habits won’t happen overnight, you’ll want to gradually incorporate these into your everyday routine. However, there might be some areas you don’t struggle with at all, so consider those already checked off.
Once you’ve made one of the areas a habit, move on to the next. Ideally you should implement the entire checklist, but start just one step at a time.
1. Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water
2. Limit alcohol consumption to no more than one drink per day
3. Do not consume any added sugars
4. Do not eat any refined grains (anything white)
5. Do not drink any soda (even diet)
6. Consume 25 grams (women)/ 38 grams (men) of fiber
7. Sleep 6-9 hours
8. Consume at least 5 total fruits and vegetables
9. Take at least 10,000 steps (using iFit Active)
10. Get net calories to -500 (using iFit Active)
11. Do not eat any fried food
12. Eat at least 3 meals
13. Practice portion control
14. Consume 40-80% of your body weight in grams of protein
15. Eat only when you’re actually hungry
If you struggle keeping tabs on your progress, use the iFit Active smart tracker to easily track all of your nutrition, activity, and sleep. It works in harmony with the iFit Track app, where you can view all of your detailed stats in real-time, and even see nutrient breakdown of fat, protein, carbs, fiber, and so much more.
So, choose your 5 and start making healthier choices today!
iFit Head Trainer