- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 fl oz lemon juice
- 6 oz boneless salmon
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 12 spears medium asparagus
- 1 fl oz white wine
- Prepare asparagus by washing and trimming 1″ off ends.
- Pre-heat oven to 350-375 °F (175-190 °C).
- Place salmon portions on broil pan and season with Montreal steak seasoning, extra virgin olive oil, paprika, parsley, wine and lemon juice.
- Also place asparagus stalks on pan, drizzle extra virgin olive oil on them and season with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Place in oven for about 7-10 minutes, or until salmon begins to flake.