- 12 spears medium-sized asparagus
- 6 ounces boneless salmon
- ¼ teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Prepare asparagus by washing and trimming one inch off of the ends.
- Preheat oven to 350-375°F (175-190°C).
- Place the salmon on a prepared baking sheet.
- Season with Montreal steak seasoning, 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika, parsley, garlic, wine, and lemon juice.
- Place asparagus next to the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on top, then season with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Place in the oven for about 7-10 minutes, or until salmon begins to flake.