Treat yourself to a refreshing and healthy dessert from our friends at Whole Foods
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen EARTH University Banana Chunks, or 2 bananas, slice and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter or peanut butter
1. Put bananas, soymilk and almond butter into a blender.
2. Purée, turning off the motor and stirring the mixture two or three times, until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into two bowls and serve.
PER SERVING: 280 calories (120 from fat), 13g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g dietary fiber, 22g sugar), 9g protein