- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash salt
- 8 ounces salmon
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat salmon filet on both sides with mixture.
- Broil salmon in oven 4″ from broiler for 4-6 minutes, or until the fish flakes. If the fish is over 1″ thick, you may have to turn once halfway through the broiling.
- Serve with extra balsamic vinegar, to taste.