Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 1/2 cup egg beaters
- 1 oz fat free parmesan cheese
- 4 oz chicken cutlets
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip cutlets in egg beaters and dust with breadcrumbs.
- Brown in pan with non-stick spray.
- Place browned cutlets in a baking dish.
- Cover with pizza sauce, spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325° F (160° C) for about 20 minutes.
Have something to add?