- 4 ounces chicken cutlets
- ½ cup egg beaters
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ounces fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Dip chicken in egg beaters, then dust with breadcrumbs.
- Cover pan with nonstick spray, then brown the chicken.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Cover with tomato sauce, spinach, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325°F (160°C) for about 20 minutes.